For many of us, our children are heading off to school for another year.
If you’re anything like me, September lunches start off with a bang. My Creative-food-juices are flowing from a summer off, and I’m ready to sneak in some healthy options for my 3 year old, J.
- Cottage cheese and raisins
- Pretzels and homemade Hummus
- Grapes and cheese cubes
- Sliced veggie Hot Dogs and diced buns (I still can’t get her to eat the two together!)
- Homemade plain yogurt and fruit
- Applesauce and Chik’n Nuggets