You may be new here. You might know me as your local Clean Living Transitions™ expert. Or maybe I’ve coached and mentored you in Eating Psychology as part of my “No Diet” Diet program. Perhaps we’ve engaged in some creativity together to help you move past some blocks in your Life.
We are all friends here, and so many of you have trusted me with some of the most personal and intimate details of your Self and your Life. Thank you for that! I would love to return the gesture by giving you a glimpse into who I am and what I’ve done in my Life.
I’m Rita, and today I’m writing to tell you
10 little known facts about me.
1. Something that shocks a lot of people to learn is that I am a certified scuba diver. I’ve gone as deep as 105 feet (32m), fearfully completed three nighttime dives (scary!!!), and have braved the depths of the Pacific and the Caribbean. Here is a photo of me from the shores of Bonaire in 2010.
2. I have been a vegetarian since the age of 11 (a long, long time 😂)
3. I have moved a ridiculous number of times (19) across 4 states, sometimes staying in one home no more than one or two years.
4. I create. In my youth I was fond of drawing and painting as a catharsis. That led me to a degree that covered most of the Creative Arts as modalities for healing and communication.
5. Yes, my hair is naturally curly. Yes, I’ve always loved it and never wished I had straight hair. In fact, my hair was stick straight until I was 10!
6. I fulfilled my lifelong dream of living in New York City in 2009.
7. I love the rain! Here is a picture of me in front of my NYC apartment doing a cartwheel in the rain.
8. I learned to drive when I was 14 (thanks, Dad!)
9. I enjoy cleaning. I know, crazy 🙃
10. In 2012 I filmed a prenatal workout DVD with 2 stars (well, they’re stars on the stage!)
There you have it! Can you relate to any of these?
I would love to hear from you about your unique qualities and experiences. Or what you think of mine!